Hello Zweitze,

We've updated to report to include the following fields:

AdNetworkType1
AdNetworkType2
ClickType
ConversionCategoryName
ConversionTypeName
ConversionValue
Device

The reference will be updated shortly. We don't plan to add more fields in
the near future.

Thanks again for bringing this up.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.