Hello Oleg,

1. Once TargetContentContextual setting can not be modified for any new
campaign. It only had meaning before Flexible Targeting was introduced.
Please see this article for more details:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1209882&from=2575708&rd=1

2. Please check with the general AdWords support for delivery-related
questions.

3. TargetRestrictSetting is no longer available in the latest API
version. TargetingSettingDetail with targetAll=TRUE means that dimension is
only used for bidding.

4. CSS should return new items as well. Please make sure your date range is
correct and campaign IDs list is not restricting. You may also find it is
easier to use reports to pull details for synchronization.

No worries and greetings from Saint-Petersburg! ;)

-Danial, AdWords API Team.