Hello,

I'm somewhat underwhelmed by the docs on PLACEHOLDER_FEED_ITEM_REPORT. So
please help me on this subject:

1. Does field PlaceholderType denote the type of the ad extension, with 1
for site links and 2 for Call extensions? What are the values of the other
six ad extension types?

2. Field AttributeValues appears to contain the attributes of the ad
extension.
2a. Are the values indeed separated by a semicolon and a space ("; ",
without the double quotes)? What happens when a value contains the same
character sequence?
2b. For site link extensions the field AttributeValues appears to contain
"<site link text>; <site link url>", for call extensions the field appears
to contain "<telephone number>; <country>; true; false; -1". What are the
meanings of the last three sub fields? What happens with site links of
three lines, which are in beta? What about the remaining ad extension types?

3. Ad extensions can be linked to campaigns or ad groups. How can you
whether a certain ad extension is a campaign-level extension or
adgroup-level extension? Note: I thought that a campaign ad extension would
report empty ad groups in the field AdGroupName. This appears to be not the
case, when you include AdGroupName in the report, this field is repeated
for every ad group in the campaign.

4. How can I get ad extensions which have 0 impressions? Parameter
IncludeZeroImpressions appears not to work. I use the following fields:
AttributeValues-Campaign-Impressions-PlaceholderType. Maybe one of those
fields prevents zero impression results?

5. Why must I include at least one "result" field? In the above definition,
if you leave out Impressions you get no results at all!

Thanks in advance!