As in this guide<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/wiki/OAuth2>,
I recommend to store refresh_token in your auth.ini.
Once you store refresh_token, you'll not be asked for email and password
pair.

Please see the "Running OAuth2.0 example" section and run this
GetRefreshToken.php<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/examples/AdWords/Auth/GetRefreshToken.php>
 as
in the guide.

When you paste the authentication URL and if you haven't logged in with the
account, being asked email and password is the normal behavior.
After you login, you can grant access like in the
screenshot<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-JT98Oob54ro/UGBKTDeCjkI/AAAAAAAAAHM/oU7D0D1nJc0/s716/blog1.png>
.

After you get refresh_token, update your auth.ini, then it's all set.
Please run any other examples such as
GetCampaigns<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/examples/AdWords/v201306/BasicOperations/GetCampaigns.php>
.

> Also, I am correct in thinking that Client Login has been deprecated in
v201306?
Right. Actually it has been
deprecated<https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/AuthForInstalledApps>
more