Hello Chirag,

As I also corrected myself before, this only applies to search volume. Avg
CPC values should match exactly.

If you see the difference, please send us exact request, response and the
UI screenshot that doesn't match. Please make sure all the parameters are
set exactly the same.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.