Hi

I am using version adwords_api_php_4.5.1 of the client library and v201306
of the examples code. Using php version 5.3.13.

I signed up for an installed web application client ID and secret and I'm
using that for a web application which runs all the adwords examples on
localhost - they are authorising correctly using the refresh token which I
got using the OAuth program in the examples.

Now when I use the same code with the same authorisation code on my web
application running on my web server with domain name etc I'm getting this
error.
An error has occurred: [QuotaCheckError.INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP @ ;
trigger:'']<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/ka19cZNbQo8>

Is this because I'm using the same credentials as my localhosr deployment?

Do I need to apply for web application client ID and secret and run that on
the web application.

I know this seems like a stupid question but I'm asking it because I had
the web app running for a week with the localhost app's token and I didn't
get any error - delayed reaction from Google perhaps?

Thanks,
Dylan