Hi,

> is this ApiError[] the same size as the adGroupOperations passed to
mutate?
It's not the case.
ApiError[] includes only the errors corresponding to the operations that
fail.

> I've seen some code online using mathcer to match something like
- Pattern.compile("^.*operations\\[(\\d+)\\].*$");  to get the index (I'm
assuming this is the  index of the adGroupOperation that I passed to
mutate.
That kind of code works. Like this
code<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-java/source/browse/trunk/examples/v201306/PerformMutateJob.java>in
 the client library.