Hi,

With the recent announcement of the support of cross account conversion
tracking, I have a couple questions:

   1. If an account is set up to use a parent MCC's conversion tracking
   rather than its own, when ConversionTrackerService is called for that
   account, will it list those conversion trackers of the MCC account that it
   is using, its own account's conversion trackers (even though they are not
   being used), or both [or something else]?
   2. What is the scope of uniqueness of ids for ConversionTrackers?  I
   haven't seen it documented anywhere or on this forum.  Previously, I was
   making what I thought was a reasonable assumption and held true across all
   our clients - that they were unique at least within an account.  However,
   now that we might be getting ids of ConversionTrackers (either through
   ConversionTrackerService or through a few of the reports that support the
   conversion tracker id) from both the account and a parent MCC, the exact
   scope of their uniqueness is more important to know.

Thanks in advance,
Greg