Hi Ewan,

I did try using OAuth playground to generate token, however it didn't work
so well. I use the token I got from the Playground in my java code, it
didn't response.

My situation is very strange, I'm using Eclipse+Maven to code for adwords
API, but until now i couldn't get a OAuth token from the example
(adwords-axis-examples) code-GetRefreshToken. I got bugs in the editor,
like "Exception in thread "main" javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target"

I just want to using google adwords API to replace the adwords
user-interface one! Is it this hard??

Thanks!