Hi there,

I'm building an app that lets users interactively grant OAuth2 access to
their account for Adwords usage. However, once I got their access, I
haven't got any Adwords account ID yet, be it MCC or not, test or not.

The Google account I'm using for this is mine and its Adwords console
features a number of accounts, some test (technically so, that is), some
not. I need to get that list so I can provide a UI for my users to tell me
which actual client they want to focus on in my app.

Still, I can't figure it out. As soon as I remove the clientCustomerId from
my requests (I don't know of any yet!), I keep getting a
QuotaCheckError.INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP with null trigger. This is on a
ManagedCustomerService.get call with no filter. Even when I wrap it inside
a use_mcc call, I get the same result.

I'm using v201306 through the official Ruby libs, btw.

Any idea?

Thanks!