Hi,

Before I pose the question, please allow me to describe what I am trying
accomplish. I am using AdHoc reports v201302 within C# .net (I think using
the .net library). My goal is to grab reports from multiple accounts
(different ClientCustomerIDs) contained within an MCC account and combine
them into a single report.

Now I have already designed a logic to do this, which is as follows:

1. Create an AdwordsUser object and set the
AdwordsUser.Config.ClientCustomerID property to the MCC Account's
ClientCustomerID.
2. Get a list of accounts in the MCC account using the following
classes: ManagedCustomerService, ManagedCustomerPage, ManagedCustomer (1
API Call)
3. Iterate through the ManagedCustomerPage.entries
          3a. Parse ManagedCustomer.customerID to ClientCustomerID format
(ex. 123-456-7890)
          3b. Set AdwordsUser.Config.ClientCustomerID to parsed
ManagedCustomer.customerID value
          3c. Download report for particular account using
ReportUtilties.GetClientReport() (1 API Call)

The above logic works fine although I think it is a bit inefficient in
terms of API Calls. The number of API calls is 1 + n, where n is the number
of accounts in an MCC account. So if there are 5 accounts, there will be
six API calls.

So my question is as follows: Is there a more efficient way of
accomplishing the logic using just less API calls? (1 API call would be
ideal)

I am looking forward to your help. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Mark Ibanez