Hi Martin,

The kind of permissions you are looking for applies only to MCC levels, so
I can think of the following approach:

1. If your client already has an MCC, then use
ManagedCustomerService.mutateLink to send an invite, accept it etc. so that
the MCC becomes your child account.
2. If your client doesn't have an MCC account, then use
ManagedCustomerService.mutate to create an MCC for them.

Then, create the sub accounts under the client's MCC. The client will then
need to login with their MCC credentials and they will see only the
accounts under their MCC.

To create account under the a sub mcc, you can use the OAuth2 tokens of
your root MCC, and set clientCustomerId as the sub mcc. Similar rules work
for retrieval as well.

If you want to create all the child accounts directly under your root MCC
itself, and then choose to show only a subset of that to a customer, then
it cannot be done using AdWords API permissions; you need to keep track of
the accounts and display them as required.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.