Hi, we are using the API to manage the AdGroups, AdParams and AdKeyWords.
We currently gather all the operations per service and commit the
operations per service (3 requests with multiple operations in each
request). Would there be some benefit to switch from this method to
MutateJobService to mutate all operations with a single call? Since it has
a limit of 10k operations per job, we will still need to do this in chunks
so from our server's point of view, it's pretty much the same amount of
requests, plus we don't really mind that this is not async. However, in
terms of operations, is a job (with all its included operations) counted as
a single operation or we are still charged for every operation that is
included in the MutateJobService?

i.e.
We want to submit 5000 operations to AdGroupService.
through AdGroupService, 5000 operations count as 5000 ops against our daily
limit.
through MutateJobService, 5000 AdGroupService ops, count as 5000 ops, 5001
ops (does a job count as operation), or as 1 operation (because we went
through bulk process) ?