Hello Anash

First of all thank you for replying on all of my posts. I am just replying
here only now :)
Well, I am making GUI for a client and they didn't give full access to the
email which I am using for manipulation of CpcBid and now they have given
the access.
After running script again and by giving CpcBid Amount in MicroAmount for
example: 50000

The REAL problem is it didn't change the bid from 0.12 to 0.05

Response returned contained BiddingStrategySource: CAMPAIGN

                    [biddingStrategyConfiguration] => stdClass Object
                        (
                            [biddingStrategyType] => MANUAL_CPC
                            [biddingStrategySource] => CAMPAIGN
                            [biddingScheme] => stdClass Object
                                (
                                    [BiddingScheme.Type] =>
ManualCpcBiddingScheme
                                    [enhancedCpcEnabled] =>
                                )
                            [bids] => Array
                                (
                                    [0] => stdClass Object
                                        (
                                            [Bids.Type] => CpcBid
                                            [bid] => stdClass Object
                                                (
                                                    [ComparableValue.Type] =>
Money
                                                    [microAmount] => 120000
                                                )

                                            [cpcBidSource] => ADGROUP
                                        )
                                    [1] => stdClass Object
                                        (
                                            [Bids.Type] => CpaBid
                                            [bid] => stdClass Object
                                                (
                                                    [ComparableValue.Type] =>
Money
                                                    [microAmount] => 10000
                                                )
                                        )
                                    [2] => stdClass Object
                                        (
                                            [Bids.Type] => CpmBid
                                            [bid] => stdClass Object
                                                (
                                                    [ComparableValue.Type] =>
Money
                                                    [microAmount] => 250000
                                                )
                                            [cpmBidSource] => ADGROUP
                                        )
                                )
                        )

and after looking to docs of AdService it says

This is a beta feature. This field is read only and should not be set. If
this field is sent to the API, it will be ignored.

I need to change it from CAMPAIGN to ADGROUP but how? and will it effect
cpm and cpa too?
Waiting for response.

Regards,
Adeel