Thank you Anash for the answer.

I will try to get my token approved (my company's token approved to be
honest. My one is used by my for test purpose).

However, my management told me they applied for a token a month  ago I they
promise they haven't heard a word from the Review Team. What we are
supposed to do? Make another request? Fill in any additional information?

Thank you again.
Best regards,
Andrei