I'm trying to connect to the API using the PHP client library. I get the
INCOMPLETE_SIGNUP error all the time.

The MCC account( 617-597-2674 ) has T&C's signed and billing info done for
a while. It's from an account that's very active, and it's been that way
for a while.
The Test account ( 347-128-0765 )  also has TC and billing info, they
charged me a bit to verify and all.

This is my auth ini file, i only show it because i don't know if its
correct.  Somewhere in the docs you have to point out where to get the
values from since they could possibly come from at least 3 different
sources.

developerToken = "XXX"   -- FROM THE MCC ACCOUNT I EVENTUALLY WANT TO USE.
userAgent = "WHATEVER"
clientCustomerId = "XXX" THE TEST ACCOUNT CUSTOMER ID
client_id = "XXX"
client_secret = "XXX" -- These two i believe can come from anywhere, right?
I set them up at the MCC account.
refresh_token = "XXX" These should be generated using the Test Account or
the MCC account? I think i tried both and one gives me a PERMISSION DENIED
error and the other gives me an Incomplete SIgn up error.