Hi Takeshi -

Thanks for the correction.

Is there any consideration being made to increasing this number?  We have
clients with single campaigns containing more than 100,000 keywords now.
 Having to split this call into many smaller calls is counter to the other
recommendations that encourage bulk processing.

An increase to 200,000 would be a great improvement.

Thank you,
Peter