I have tried to use the Production developer token in my Test calls (Oauth2
token refresh is successful), as Google instructs in grey block under
"Getting Started":
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/test-accounts?hl=e<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/test-accounts?hl=es>
n.

When a ManagedCustomerService call failed with
AuthorizationError.USER_PERMISSION_DENIED,
I figured I needed to link the Test account to the production MCC.
However, when I try to link any Test account to my production in MCC, I get
an error message. This post outlines the same problem:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/psNwhXb0cK8

I attached the log files for the request.

Please help.
Mike