Hi Akil,

It should detect CampaignFeed changes.

There might be some delay changes become visible by CustomerSyncService
(not so long, let's say up to several minutes).
If the CustomerSyncService request was made right after the
CampaignFeedService calls, can you please try again?

If it doesn't help, can you please share the both request/response xmls
for CampaignFeedService and CustomerSyncService?
(please remove the sensitive info)

Best,
- Takeshi, AdWords API Team