Hi Danial,

Thank you for pointing this out.

However, the migration guide you refer to is the guide to migrate to
V201309.
On our production servers we use V201306. We do not expect a feature to
break in a (still supported) previous version of the API, if it's
discontinuation is mentioned only in the migration guide of a new version.
We'd expect it to be supported  until the sunset of the version before the
latest one (in this case, the sunset of v201306 in march 2014).

In the future it would be helpful if breaking changes that also affect
previous versions of the API are mentioned on for example the developers
blog, it would prevent a situation like this.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Jaap-Jan Frans