If you mean reporting data, start with this recent
blog: http://goo.gl/dlOdF3.  First link will place you in the heart of the
Report Definition WSDL technical manual.  Here is the link to the section
of the manual:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting

It is not possible to make one call to the ReportDefinition web service's
reportdownload and have all client's under it reporting in one shot.  You
will need to configure your request's HTTP and SOAP request for the
particular client and then loop through all the MCC's clients.

POST https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/reportdownload/v201309 HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Bearer *OAuthToken for accessing services*
clientCustomerId: *customerid*
developerToken: *yourdevtoken*
returnMoneyInMicros: true
Connection: Keep-Alive

__rdquery=SELECT Id, Date, AdNetworkType1, Status, CampaignId,
CampaignName, AdGroupId, AdGroupName, DisplayName, DestinationUrl,
CriteriaDestinationUrl, PlacementUrl,
Impressions, Clicks, Cost,AverageCpc, Ctr, Conversions, ConversionValue,
ConversionsManyPerClick, CostPerConversion FROM
PLACEMENT_PERFORMANCE_REPORT DURING
20131029,20131029&__fmt=XML

Have a wonderful Halloween and Happy web service consuming!