Hi,

We're working on sending data to the OfflineConversionFeedService and some
questions have arisen regarding our larger clients that have multiple
AdWords accounts.

The problem with multiple accounts is that we can't extract the client ID
from the gclid without running a click performance report. That's a lengthy
process since these are usually high volume clients.

It would be much quicker and easier to send the same conversion to each of
the client's accounts and have AdWords work it out for us, since presumably
you already know the client ID from the gclid. We could also send the
conversion data in real time, giving a much better user experience.

It looks like the OfflineConversionFeedService requires a client ID to work
at all, so...

Is it possible to send a conversion feed using an MCC client ID, and have
the conversions show for whichever individual account matches the click ID?

If we send the same conversion event (click ID, conversion name and
timestamp) to two different AdWords accounts, will it always show in the
correct account, and only in the correct account?