Hi Aleksander,

All the supported API locations are available
from https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/geotargeting.
This data is also available
from
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/LocationCriterionService.

However, we do not provide a way to get the enclosing geo points for the
target. We
provide
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/GeoLocationService,

but that can only give you a geo point for an address, not the enclosing
points for a country or a state. You could ask on the Google Maps forum to
see if someone has a way to do this.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.