Daniel,
Thanks so much for clearing this out!
While this worked and I was able to run the refresh token script included
in your python client library I now encountered a different error
after running the config script to store all my credentials for client
calls it seems like I still missing permissions as each api call I do with
the configured client ends up with and "invalid grant" exception
(oauth2client.client.AccessTokenRefreshError: invalid_grant)

Any ideas what's causing this and what I'm missing here?
Thanks

Y.