Hello Pravesh,

I think I understand the issue now. This is the performance report and
AdNetworkTypeX is a segmentation column, not an attribute. It causes an
extra row for each possible network value, but for search campaigns all
starts for display network rows will be "0". You can avoid this by
disabling "includeZeroImpressions" option but then you will only retrieve
the campaigns that had impressions for the given time period.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.