hi there. :)

I am Pierre du Toit, a PHP and MySQL developer for performatix.co
developerToken has been inserted into auth.ini since google validated our
request for API Access.
userAgent inserted as "performatix.co:Daily Campaign Cost Calculations:V1.0"
the clientCustomerId is the single one that belongs to the MCC. this has to
get costs from accross multiple campaigns.
however - i am struggling to follow the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KetKPhxY4Js#t=320 - as i am getting the
following error when running "php GetRefreshToken.php" from the directory
in which it is located, using the Putty linux console.
i keep getting the following error (directories have been updated so as not
to disclose sensitive information such as directory structures and
locations on our server).

PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 1 passed to
OAuth2Handler::GetAuthorizationUrl() must be an array, null given, called
in /google_adwords/examples/AdWords/Auth/GetRefreshToken.php on line 48 and
defined in /google_adwords/src/Google/Api/Ads/Common/Util/OAuth2Handler.php
on line 71

i am new to the google adwords api - and we have received our confirmation
etc from google. rather than learning adwords api with clientlogin then
moving over to oauth 2, i am starting with oauth 2. however am having
difficulties following the only "tutorial" video i could get my hands on...
what is being done? are there maybe any starter video's for getting adwords
with oauth 2 done from scratch - instead of following on from an outdated
method?

sincerely,
Pierre du Toit.