Hi Adwords Team,

I've followed the adwords_on_rails demo to create a rails app with a
dashboard view that shows an account's stats (clicks, impressions,
conversions, etc.), just like an adwords dashboard.

When a user logs in they authenticate through OAuth and land on a selection
screen where they select an account ID through a generated list or input
one manually (per your setup in adwords_on_rails).  It all works perfectly.

However, is there a way that I can see an overview with stats for all the
accounts within an MCC?   Just like when I sign into adwords with the main
MCC account credentials, I see a dash with all my clients accounts and
their associated stats (all impressions, clicks etc. for client 1, client
2, etc.).

How would I set it up so that I could see that view within the app?  When I
OAuth in as the MCC account, I see a list of all the clients and can click
on their id set the account id and go into their individual dash.  Even
though the MCC's account ID is clickable, if I use it, the dash returns no
data.

This is important so that we can have agency views as well as franchises
that have multiple accounts that want a main dash to see all their
individual account stats.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Mike