Hi,

Currently we are working on the AdWords integration in our projects in
which we are using the API calls in Java to fetch the list of Campaigns,
AdGroups & Ads and store it in the database. I am able to fetch the full
details in each call successfully. In order to reduce the api calls I
wanted to fetch only incremental details for each day if there are any
change and store it.

Could you please provide some information on the below questions.

1. I am using AWQL to fetch the list of campaigns. How can I get the
changed or new campaigns for a particular date range.
2. The input to fetch the AdGroups is the CampaignId. So how do I get the
changed or new AdGroups for a particular date range.
3. The input to fetch the Ads is the AdGroupId. So how do I get the changed
or new Ads for a particular date range.

Also currently I am making separate API calls to fetch the list of AdGroups
and Ads. So if the campaign has 5 ad groups and each having 5 ads, I am
making 25 API calls which is not efficient. Could you please suggest how do
I batch the calls so that the data can be returned efficiently with less
number of API calls.

Below is the code I am using to fetch the data.

String query = "SELECT Id, Name, Status, ServingStatus, Amount ORDER BY Id";
CampaignPage adCampaigns = campaignService.query(query);

String query = "SELECT Id, CampaignId, Name, Status WHERE CampaignId = " +
campaignId + " ORDER BY Id";
AdGroupPage adGroups = adGroupService.query(query);

String query = "SELECT Id, Url, DisplayUrl, Type, Status WHERE AdGroupId =
" + groupId + " AND AdType = 'TEXT_AD' ORDER BY Id";
AdGroupAdPage adPages = adGroupAdService.query(query);

Any pointer will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Bikram.