Hi Charlie,

I know that supporting app placement data via the API is something we want
to do, but unfortunately I cannot provide any kind of estimate as to when
that would be available. We announce new features on our
blog<http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/>,
so subscribing to that will keep you up to date with this and other
features as they launch.

Thanks,
Mike, AdWords API Advisor