Hi Ray,

Thank you very much for the reply.

Yes, you guessed it right, we created an Web application client.

In our case, it is not just multiple accounts under one MCC account but we
have multiple MCC accounts. So, could you suggest us how we should go ahead
in terms of authentication [OAuth2] like getting refresh tokens ? Let's say
we have 10 MCC accounts and all those 10 contains multiple accounts under
them.

Regards,
Deepak