Mellon,

According to the document, it takes about 3 hours for your imported
conversions statistics to show up in your AdWords account.
Also, "Offline conversions uploaded more than 90 days after the associated
last click won’t be imported into AdWords".  Please make sure this is not
the case.

Otherwise, could I trouble you to send the logged SOAP request/response
(stripping out sensitive information such as Developer Token, Auth Token,
etc) by using the "Reply to Author" feature?

Are you able to see the upload status in the UI?

Thanks!

--
Ray Tsang (AdWords API Advisor)