Hi Ray

Sorry for the late reply.

We have several campaigns with ~10,000 regular keywords. Some of these
campaigns needs to have a big negative keyword set.
The size of this negative keyword set grows with the account, to the amount
of all regular keywords on the account, minus the regular keywords on that
given campaign.
This is usually between 170,000 and 300,000 negative keywords, which needs
to be added to several campaigns.

We want to do this, in order to control the flow of traffic on the
campaigns, and prevent matching the same keywords on different campaigns.

Kind regards.
Troels.

Den torsdag den 16. januar 2014 18.45.41 UTC+1 skrev Ray Tsang (AdWords API
Team):