Hello Bikram,

The exact final URL is only available in the destination web site logs. You
should use a different type of report (criteria performance report for
example) to retrieve keyword-specific stats.

Please also check out this guide:

  https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting-concepts

-Danial, AdWords API Team.