Hello Bikram,

1. Some rows can represent several clicks (if other columns are the same).
Add "Clicks" column to the report to confirm it.

2/3. The final effective URL is generated on delivery and not stored.
ValueTrack parameters are design to supply information to your web server,
statistical information for keywords, ads etc is available in other reports.

4. I don't think this information can be obtained. I'd recommend to check
with the general AdWords support on whether it is possible to get this data
from the UI first, as they are more familiar with the delivery side.

-Danial, AdWords API Team.