Hello Guys,

I need some assistance here as well as I am facing the same kind of issues.
The situation is the client's account is not linked to our MCC account. We
got the refresh token for the client's account through the OAuth process.

Could you please let us know the step we can follow with some code sample
how to get the ClientCustomerId for the client which is not linked to our
MCC. From the earlier post I did not get the exact steps how to get the
values from the API call.

Thanks,
Bikram.