Hi James,

The Keyword Performance Report can only give statistics on keywords that
actually have statistics to show.

If you want information on what keywords are set up for a
Campaign<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/CampaignCriterionService>or

AdGroup<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201309/AdGroupCriterionService>,

you need to look at the relevant Criterion service (linked).

I'm not sure what you mean about "keywords you don't yet want to add to a
campaign". Do you mean general performance of said keywords, not associated
with your account? If so, I don't believe such an option exists.

Thanks,
Mike, AdWords API Advisor