Hi,

You are welcome!  Glad I was helpful.  Please visit the reporting basic
guide <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/reporting>,
you can use the XML format.  PHP Client library has a way to set the report
format.  Please see this
example<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-php-lib/blob/master/examples/AdWords/v201309/Reporting/DownloadCriteriaReportWithAwql.php#L76>
.

Thanks,