I'm using the PHP lib.  Can't figure out how to get various reporting
information for a specific keyword in an Adgroup in a certain date range.
 Also I can't figure out how to get the same values for the sum of all
keywords in an Adgroup for a date range.

I think that I'm mostly confused on the naming conventions of various
services and how they relate to what I see in the Adwords dashboard.  For
example I see that AdGroupCriterionService is how you get various keywords
in an Ad Group.  But according to:

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/appendix/selectorfields#v201309-AdGroupAdService

There isn't anything about fetching the cost, clicks, impressions, CTR, etc
or set a date range for the data.

I think that I need to do something maybe the DataService or
AdGroupAdService but I'm not sure.  There doesn't appear to be any obvious
examples in the PHP Lib for these objects.

Jake