This question was asked a few years ago. I have made a few amendments, and
pasted it again, as it was never really answered....(Full question and
replies, https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/zZB9oaURERM)

Can anyone give me a run down on how to  pull campaign stats for one MCC
with a LOT of sub accounts within it?
Example Account Structure for our MCC:

XXXXXXXXXX, MAIN MCC ACCOUNT
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account
--XXXXXXXXXX, Sub Account

I need to be able to iterate dynamically through our entire list of
accounts (quite large 25 clients) and perform a campaign stats report for
each one, then use the returned data and store it into our own DB.
The campaign stats example file is great, but it takes a hard coded
clientCustomerID from the auth.ini file in order to run that report with
the live service.  I can run the account hierarchy example file, and get
all of our account id's, and the client customer ID's of each sub and
tertiary account, but I don't see a way to use the adwords user constructor
in combination with these two example files in order to pull the right data.

The php client library has lots of example files, but not much in the way
of 'how-to' guides explaining how to dynamically run reports without the
use of the auth.ini file, or how I can perform dynamic reporting with
threading.

I need one report, of 25 clients.

I have already created a script that rotates via a scheduled task for each
client, that is run every minute. (But this means each client is only
updated every 25 mins)

Help......

P.S. I'm using PHP