Arthur,

There are certainly column combinations that cannot be selected at the same
time.  I'll note this down and relay the information.

For "Time frame" - reports have the DURING clause to specify a time frame -
was that helpful for your use case?

Lastly, could I trouble you to point me  in the GUI where you were seeing
the "only show complete conversion paths"?

Thanks.

Ray