Thanks!  This is awesome.  I tried it out based on the sample code you gave
me, but there happens to be a limit as to the number of changes that can be
returned -- I got the error
Exception in thread "main" AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: [CustomerSyncError.TOO_MANY_CHANGES @ selector]
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
{https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/ch/v201309}ApiExceptionFault:<message>[CustomerSyncError.TOO_MANY_CHANGES

@
selector]</message><ApplicationException.Type>ApiException</ApplicationException.Type><errors

xsi:type="ns2:CustomerSyncError"><fieldPath>selector</fieldPath><trigger/><errorString>CustomerSyncError.TOO_MANY_CHANGES</errorString><ApiError.Type>CustomerSyncError</ApiError.Type><ns2:reason>TOO_MANY_CHANGES</ns2:reason></errors>

Let's say there are changes to all the campaigns, what's the magic number
that I should use to batch my campaigns so that I won't be given this error?