Hi All,

We’ve identified the cause for this issue.  The fix has been deployed and
your requests should continue to work now.

Longer Answer:

There was a recent server change to utilize the HTTP 1.1 chunked transfer
encoding.  This change affected some of the PHP platform versions that
cannot properly handle HTTP 1.1 protocol with respect to chunked transfer.

This inadvertently affects any applications/libraries using those older PHP
versions, which includes the Ads PHP client library as well.

We’ve removed chunked transfer encoding from the server side.  Your
requests should continue to work now.  Your previous requests that resulted
“Error Fetching http body, No Content-Length, connection closed or chunked
data”  errors were processed by the AdWords API servers, but the SOAP
response could not be decoded due to the aforementioned issue related to
the some of the older PHP versions.

As far as we know, PHP 5.4 is the only version that’s completely
unaffected.  All PHP 5.2 users are recommended to upgrade since PHP 5.2 has
been end-of-life for more than 3 years <http://php.net/eol.php>.

We are also working on a client library update to force HTTP 1.0 protocol
if you are using an affected PHP version.  Please lookout for an update on
this thread when the library is ready.

Cheers,

Ray Tsang - AdWords API Advisor