Hi,

This group is meant for API-specific questions, but your question seems
like a general AdWords question.  That being said, you may want to use the
Google
Tag Assistant <https://support.google.com/tagassistant/answer/2947093> as
described in the help article.  If that does not work please use the *Contact
Us* link in the article.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team