I have logged of on the 'Console.Developers.google' and logged back in.
I have deleted the Client Id and re-created the "Client Id for native
application" since we are using the Google.AdWords.dll for use under

AdWordsService.v201402.CampaignService
I have also logged in the MCC and I have also make sure that customer id
displayed on Accounts -> Client -> line 3   matches
line one shows the name of the account, line 2 shows the email attached to
it and the line 3 displays xxx-xxx-xxxx

We are still not sure why test account works fine but this production setup
does not.

Is the a phone number to call?
or a virtual desktop service to share our desktop for assistance?

sincerely,
MQQ team