Hello,

My problem is that i use the adwords api on various scheduled tasks that
user interaction is not possible.
Can you describe me or redirect me to a link that shows clearly how to use
adwords api with no user interaction? Is this even possible?

Thanks

Τη Πέμπτη, 10 Απριλίου 2014 2:54:56 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Danial Klimkin
έγραψε: