I understand that you use .NET.

When you get a WebException with HTTP 400, do download the response: take
WebException.Response, cast it to HttpWebResponse, then call it's
GetResponseStream() method.
You will find some XML with more info on the problem with the request.

My guess: your code fails about an hour after the AccessToken was
retrieved, and you are using OAuth2. OAuth2 access tokens are only valid
for an hour, after that you should obtain a new AccessToken.

(Note: I don't use the .NET library for retrieving reports. If you do, the
library should parse the WebException and retrieve the info from the
WebException. But, I believe the library contains an error that expired
AccessTokens will not be renewed automatically.)

Hope this helps.