Hello all,

We are looking into how to get the query data associated with clicks since
the security changes announced
here<http://googleadsdeveloper.blogspot.com/2014/04/security-enhancements-for-search-users.html>
 have
prevented us from getting this data from some third party tools.  For
example, we sometimes use a call tracking solution which used to use the
referrer to get the query for us but can no longer do that.

I was hoping that we could capture the gclid, then use the Click
Performance Report to get the query data, but it looks like this report
does not expose the query.  It also doesn't seem to expose several other
fields I might expect it to, such as keyword/criteria, match type, and
campaign/ad group name.

Does anyone have an alternative way to get this data, either through the
API or via a different mechanism?  Would it be possible to get some of
these fields added to the Click Performance Report?

Thanks!

Charlie Saunders
Senior Web Analytics Engineer
ROI Revolution Inc.