Yarin,

There could be many reasons why the loop only processed the first entry in
your database.  Please provide any relevant error logs, etc.  It's probably
best to not to fail-fast, and process as much conversion as you can, and
log/reprocess/retry the failed uploads later.  This way, you can also
identify the failed uploads and potentially determine the cause.

Thanks,

Ray