Hi Irfan,

Thanks for the response, I was actually just looking to increase
performance of gathering the data, as I have over 1100 individual calls to
make for keyword performance, and that will probably double as I will need
to also pull ad performance as well.

It looks like the ability to make one call across all the accounts will
stay in the Ad words portal for now, but that's okay I already have a
solution that loops through the customers to pull all the data down.

Thanks for your time!

-Bayron