Hi Arif,

It sounds like you are trying to manually construct your SOAP messages. I
recommend using one of our Client
Libraries<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/clientlibraries>,
as they allow you to focus on the AdWords API object model instead of the
minutiae of SOAP XML.

In each client library you'll find the following to help with your specific
questions.

   1. A wiki on OAuth2 that walks you through the process of generating an
   OAuth2 refresh or access token.  For example, the OAuth2 wiki for our Java
   library is
here<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/wiki/Using-OAuth2.0>
   .
   2. A GetAccountHierarchy code example under the *accountmanagement* folder
   that shows how to use the client library to retrieve the list of clients
   under an MCC. For example, the Java library example is
here<https://github.com/googleads/googleads-java-lib/blob/master/examples/adwords_axis/src/main/java/adwords/axis/v201402/accountmanagement/GetAccountHierarchy.java>
   .

Cheers,
Josh, AdWords API Team